The Group’s human capital philosophy is therefore to
- Promote an enabling environment to implement employee innovativeness.
- Promote unity of purpose and vision
- Promote strong, honest and mutual beneficial relationships.
The following strategies will thus become the Group’s human capital objectives
- Implementation of a robust training and development policy based on five percent (5%) of monthly cost to company.
- Implementation of a fair succession planning strategy and policy
- Promotion of open and honest relationships
- Talent identification, modelling and management.
- Benchmarking Human Capital Philosophy against internationally acceptable standards.
- Setting of appropriate culture, values and ethics.